Thursday, October 05, 2006

:: THURSDAY ::
sch was normal.. wished Bryan happy birthday.. nth much.. meet up wif dardar.. "celebrate" wif him our mothsary.. on de way, i saw jia hui on de mrt.. he sure got saw me too.. wif dardar.. but i dun wanna move.. i told dardar to take de nxt train.. it's not de first time he sees me wif him lo.. anyway, my msg to him is, u r too slow.. i dun even know whether will he read tis stupid bloggie of mine..

done wif tt, so we went to walk ard.. walk walk.. sianz la.. dardar so naughty.. he carrying his showbox le.. still wanna help me carry my stupid sketch book.. -.-" walk walk.. time passes by so easily.. wish i could have more time.. went home.. super tired.. stomachache agn.. toilet can b my best friend.. hahax..

i'm hopeless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home